DEVICE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We refer to this automatically-collected information collectively as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies”, being data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. (For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org);
- “Log files”, which could track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps; and/or
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” , being electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
ORDER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including but not limited to:
- your name;
- your billing address, and/ or shipping address;
- your payment information (including credit card numbers);
- your email address; and
- your phone number.
We refer to this information collectively as “Order Information”.
You are not obliged to provide us with any of the above Order Information, but failure to provide all the necessary Order Information may lead to failure of your purchase through the Site, delivery of products and/or customs clearance.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. Additionally, we may use the Order Information for one or more of the following purposes:
- pending, maintaining and terminating your account(s);
- processing your orders and payment;
- arranging for shipping;
- handling your enquiries, complaints and feedbacks;
- verifying your identity;
- providing you with invoices;
- processing payment instructions;
- confirming your orders;
- communicating with you;
- screening our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- debt recovery and credit checking;
- daily administration and management of our business;
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, providing you with information or advertising relating to our products or services including but not limited to: enrollment and updates from the Kalista Beauty Passport Rewards program, and promotional, informational or product based marketing communications.
- disclosure as permitted or required by law, regulations and court orders in any jurisdiction, and/or as required by any government, regulatory or law enforcement authorities; and
- any other purposes as specified in the personal information collection statement when your Personal Information is being collected or any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the aforesaid and/or any other purposes which you may agree from time to time.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site by:
- conducting research;
- generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site;
- generating analytics to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns; and
- conducting marketing, promotion, customer relationship management, public relations and/or direct marketing.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with the following authorized third parties within or outside United States, Europe, Asia, and Canada, to help us use your Personal Information solely for the purposes stated above:
- Google Analytics (you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout);
- our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associations;
- any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor who provides services or advice to us in connection with our operations as required to enable us to provide, or assist us in providing our services;
- any entity (including entities outside Hong Kong) for conducting research and preparing statistics relating to any of the purposes stated above;
- our dealers, agents, contractors, suppliers and other telecommunication providers, information service providers and content providers;
- any person or company who owes us a duty of confidentiality, provided that such person or company has a legitimate right to such Personal Information; and
- any person or authority to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law, court order, direction, code or guideline applicable in any jurisdiction or any government, regulatory or law enforcement authorities to whom we are permitted and/or required to make disclosure.
If you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
YOUR CALIFORNIA DATA ACCESS, DELETION AND OPT-OUT RIGHTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides certain rights to California consumers – including the right to know the personal information that we may have about you, and the right to delete that information. Kalista Beauty is committed to transparency, and we want California consumers to have access to personal information that we may have about them and/or the devices that they may use to access the Internet. We ask only for the minimum information necessary to help us process a subject access or deletion request and will keep information pertaining to your request for at least two years to meet CCPA compliance requirements.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Nevertheless, you can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Also, your Personal Information will be used for direct marketing only if you consent (or do not object) to the same. Otherwise, we will not transfer or disclose your Personal Information to our marketing communications and operations partners with whom we share information for the purpose of providing you with special offers and information.
If you do not wish to receive the above direct marketing information, please email us at email@example.com
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. We however reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing such a request.
If you wish to access, update or correct your Personal Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to ensure that you can access, update and correct your Personal Information by adopting appropriate technical means. Upon your request of accessing, updating, correcting and/or deleting your Personal Information, we may ask you to authenticate your identity in order to protect the safety of your Personal Information.
You may opt-out of communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails related to your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
We will only maintain your Order Information for our records and fulfillment of the purposes stated above (including any directly related purposes) for a necessary period and will delete this information from time to time.
You must be age 13 years or older and a legal resident of the United States to be eligible to use this site. Eligible minors must obtain their parent's or legal guardian's consent prior to using this site.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com